For the third question, how was the European economy affected by the colonization of foreign lands, I'm having trouble relating it to the Columbian Exchange. I know that the Columbian Exchange gave Europe the potatoes and corn they have today, and that it impacted them very much, but I'm not sure how it affected the Europeans money wise. Can someone explain to me please the bridge between those two?
Europe was able to use the americas for gold and other resources. This increased the european economy. Another way Europeans economy was boosted was by using the natives labor to farm crops that could be sent to Europe in order to make The European countries more self sufficient.
6 comments:
what do u mean by why did were the europeans able to subdue large numbers of people who they conquered????
For the third question, how was the European economy affected by the colonization of foreign lands, I'm having trouble relating it to the Columbian Exchange. I know that the Columbian Exchange gave Europe the potatoes and corn they have today, and that it impacted them very much, but I'm not sure how it affected the Europeans money wise. Can someone explain to me please the bridge between those two?
Europe was able to use the americas for gold and other resources. This increased the european economy. Another way Europeans economy was boosted was by using the natives labor to farm crops that could be sent to Europe in order to make The European countries more self sufficient.
thankkk youu :D
I am not sure where to put this, but this night's reading assignment has nothing to do with India's struggle for independence.
Nevermind, I was on the wrong page.. haha
Post a Comment